*Updated as of July 12, 2021
- We will no longer require you to call or text prior to your appointment. Please come directly into the office when you arrive for your appointment.
- Verbal Screening Will Be Done On Arrival
- When you come into the office we ask that you use the provided hand sanitizer
- Masks will be optional in the waiting area
- Masks will be mandatory in the clinical area for all non-patients
Please call the office if you answer yes to any of the following:
- Sore Throat
- Shortness of Breath
- Runny Nose.
- Been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19
- Travelled outside of Canada in the last 14 days.
We Hope You Have Been Staying Positive And Testing Negative!