If you’ve been using an over-the-counter product for teeth whitening and found it to be less-than-satisfactory, Olympic Dental and Denture has a better option- choose pro-grade teeth whitening at the dentist for a brigher smile that lasts much longer than those store-bought products. Professional whitening can help you achieve your smile goals, delivering immediate results that will make you feel like a million dollars when you leave our office. Smile and the whole world smiles with you when you choose our clinic for dental care.
5 Reasons To Have Your Teeth Professionally Whitened
1. Longer lasting results are one clear benefit you’ll experience through whitening at the dentist. If you’ve tried whitening pastes or powders, OTC trays, and other products from the store, you’ve probably discovered what most customers find out early on- the cheaper prices aren’t worth it. You’ll pay a little more when you see your dentist for teeth whitening, but pro-grade treatment will keep your teeth dazzling white for months- not days.
2. Many dentists offer whitening at discount prices; however, not every general dentist near me can save you money on whitening services, so it pays to check around and find a service provider that offers discount dental care rates. Olympic Dental and Denture is one of the most budget-friendly local dental clinics in the area, providing dental deals and discount prices on whitening and other services. Our in-office teeth whitening treatment costs only $299- a discount of nearly $300!
3. Teeth whitening is considered to be one of the most affordable cosmetic dental services of all available procedures. If you’re looking for a way to improve your smile, you may not need veneers, braces, or bonding; you’ll be amazed by how much a single whitening session can improve your smile. Consult with our team from Olympic Dental and Denture to determine whether you’re a good candidate for professional whitening.
4. When you find a family dentist who can whiten your teeth, you won’t have to visit multiple clinics to keep your smile in check. At Olympic Dental and Denture, we offer a wide variety of dental care services under one roof:
- Preventive and family dentistry
- Restorative dental care
- Cosmetic treatments and procedures
- Full and partial dentures
- Sedation dentistry
- Teeth whitening
- Pain-free wisdom teeth removal
- Crowns & bridges
- Sealants and pediatric dental care
- Tooth-colored fillings
- And more!
5. Is your smile holding you back? Due to discoloration or tooth staining, you might feel reluctant to smile in social settings. Whitening can change that for good. Don’t be surprised if you’re no longer passed over for special assignments or promotions at work, if your social group gets larger, or if someone you’ve had your eye on for some time suddenly notices you- whitening has a way of turning heads in personal and professional settings.
Get to know our dentists and staff at Olympic Dental and Denture by setting up a new patient appointment to discuss your smile goals. Reach us by phone at 360-736-0795 or use our convenient Web form to contact us.